Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 324: Redo by Missy

redo

today's theme is redo... so while i do like my photo for introduction,
i decided to redo it, and reintroduce myself...
my name is melissa, but most call me missy... i am 35 years young... i received the most fab shoes today via ups... i also got a cheap bike today... i'm getting my haircut tomorrow and considered having it shaved on one side... i sweat a lot- even along my brow... i now have two tattoos- a bird behind my ear that sings to me and a butterfly that flutters my chest... my favorite word is vibrancy... i spent most of the day in tears due to a heartache- i felt like i couldn't breathe... i am the parent of a middle-schooler... i'm worried about bono... i have plans to go to a nude beach this weekend... if i could live anywhere, it would be in nyc... i finally understand focal points and depth of field... i think too much... i need a job... i love kissing... i obsess over details... my favorite holiday is the 4th of july- i find fireworks romantic... i believe in honesty... in moving forward... in love... and in all things real & true...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the re-introduction. 4th of July is my favorite, too. I must commend you on your consistency with this blog. I am so impressed that after all the orginal participants of this "group blog" dropped out (myself included), you kept it going. Bravo!

    Also, I know nothing about focal points or depth of focus or anything else related to a camera. I just point my camera and push the button. Probably better we leave this to you, then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy! I want to live in New York City, too! I might actually have the chance to move there this fall for school, but it all depends on whether I find money and a job and whatever else. I'm transferring to The New School in Greenwich Village, though, and will definitely be there much more often, which is exciting enough. If only you guys could move to NYC and let me crash on your couch!

    ReplyDelete