Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 31: Introduction by Becca

Hi, my name is Becca. I am 29 years old. I currently live in Manchester, NH with my (soon to be) husband Mike. We have lived here since 2004. Prior to that we lived in Indiana, and worked at Indiana University's Outdoor Center, Bradford Woods.

I am a Licensed Recreation Therapist and spend my day at New Hampshire's state psychiatric hospital working with children ages 4-14. I get to play, run around and act goofy for a living...I really do enjoy my job.

I have always been the competitive type, I have played soccer throughout my life, but finally it got too hard on my joints in college...and I was devastated! About 4 years ago, I started playing Ultimate Frisbee. I play on a local co-ed in the BUDA League called the Granite State Grass Stains. We play pretty much all year round...outdoors and indoors. It has been wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment