Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 31: Introduction by CC

DSC01073

If I am right, I am supposed to be introducing myself.  Well, my name is CC.  I am married to J.  We live in New Jersey.  (Yay!)  I am going to be 30 in January.  I am a high school Biology teacher. (I go back tomorrow, blah.) I love science and teaching, but my job doesn't really define who I am most of the time.  I don't have apples all over the house or talk about my philosophies of teaching.  I do my job well and have fun doing it.  I really love music.  I like to collect many things.  Our house is pretty packed with toys.  I have many collections, but my two favorite are my E.T. collection and my vintage scratch and sniff sticker collection.  I love Hello Kitty. (If it comes with Hello Kitty on it, I prefer it) I have already mentioned my daughter Elle on here.  She is going to be 2 in November and she's awesome.  I have only been doing it for a little over a month, but I also have a blog....www.taggywaggy.wordpress.com. (Of course, this was inspired by Luke and Suzanne)

6 comments:

  1. If you and J are around later, we should get a game of Carcassone going on the xbox. Becca and I love that game too, and with it on Live, its so easy to play a quick pickup game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J has his comedy night tonight. I don't think he will be in early enough. We should definitely play sometime though. I love that game! And thanks Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely up for Carcassonne online soon. Maybe tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... now I know why the 10 second timer wasn't going to be enough time for your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so stinkin' cute!!
    great idea.

    ReplyDelete