Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 36: Leaf by J.

I took an awesome leaf picture. Unfortunately it was like 3 weeks ago (damn rules, Taylor...) so I'm not going to post it, but you can see it here.

As for today's photo. We are super poor for the next few weeks. It's a combination of the education system's summer pay schedule (one lump amount in June) and me buying too much stuff (board games, large vinyl toys). So I've resorted to eating toast and butter for each meal and CC is now drinking whatever water she can get from the leaves. At least she found a big one.


Larger version.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That's amazing. And the photo you linked to is just beautiful too. Here, have this imaginary leaf-shaped trophy. It is covered in imaginary gold-leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'll take it. It'll look great in my imaginary trophy case, next to my other imaginary trophies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm .... toast. Good think school is starting!

    ReplyDelete