Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 40: Disappointment by Missy

disappointment

growing up, there was only ONE miniature golf course worth going to... 'old pro golf'! it had two different courses; circus and western. western kicked ass, with cowboy and indian (sorry! native american) automatons sporting guns and hatchets!!! i have so many good memories at those greens with family, friends and boyfriends...
as time went by, circus turned into 'jurassic park' and not long after did this treasure close down... a stone and mulch business took it's place... "sigh"... a HUGE disappointment...

this is all that is left of 'old pro golf'... a dinosaur from the jurassic period... what i wouldn't give to play western one more time...........................

2 comments:

  1. Every time I play miniature golf I always get sad that I can't go to 'Old Pro'. I drive by this nightly on my way home from work and think it's a shame. Not sure I can do one today because all I'm gonna think about is how it's gone. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wouldn't give to have that dinosaur in my backyard. I think about it every time I drive by. That place was the best.

    ReplyDelete