Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 101: Terror by Taylor

This is my cookie jar from growing up, which was painted by my aunt (or so I have led myself to believe). When my parents moved several years ago, the cookie jar went into storage in one of those under the counter cabinets with the multi-level lazy suzan shelf thing. When little cousins under the age of 2 would come to visit, they would go exploring the kitchen opening all the doors thinking it was great fun. when they would get to Cookies cabinet, they'd be laughing, and would start to spin the lazy suzan. eventually Cookie Monster and the 2 year old would come eye to eye, and next thing you know the 2 year old would be running away crying. This happened to at least 4 different little ones that I can recall, and this is post-college so I was not home very often.

The cat is pretty frightening too.

No comments:

Post a Comment