Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 111: Beat by J.

Missy reminded me of today's theme just as I was packing up my drum machine. Our band played tonight with Catblatch's band. Pretty much everyone else I know played too, or was in attendance. Super fun night.

So here's my drum machine which provided the beats during our set, and Missy who DJ'd the beats after the show. (Iris popped in too!)

Also, I have a picture of my favorite record from yesterday that I still need to post.... but I'm really beat from tonight's show. I'll cheat and post it tomorrow. Too many rhymes.... too tired.


Larger version.

3 comments:

  1. omg! i feel bad that i got in your shot!?!
    i love how the drum machine looks huge!!
    it was a awesome night... such a great vibe...

    i'm serious about the dj'ing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to see everybody. I'm serious about DJing too. I'll give you our schedule once it fills in and you can come DJ anytime.

    ReplyDelete