Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 31: Introduction by Missy

self

my name is melissa may... i was named after the song 'sweet melissa'... my parents were hippies... i am not a hippie... i'm 34 years young... i will be married 12 years in october... i have two daughters~ starla age 11, iris age 9... i am a housewife on the brink of something big... i am obsessed with music... i would choose immortality as my super power, with flight a super close second... i drink at least 4 cups of tea a day... i worship the sun... i have a tattoo on my ribs... i collect paper... i plan on having my cat stuffed when he passes... i love the smell of dirt... i talk out loud to the flowers in my garden... my hair is rarely one color... i love to eat... i talk too much... i hate to take a shower... love means more to me than anything in the world..........
omg!!?? am i a hippie?!?!?!

2 comments: