Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 31: Introduction by Taylor

I know, I am a terrible terrible person, breaking the rules that I set for the blog by posting my photo for yesterday today and out of order. I also thought of double posting for Almost as well, but I won't. I'll just break more rules.

My name is Mike, Taylor is my last name. I currently live in New Hampshire, but am originally from Northern Illinois (just south of Chicago to be specific). Though I have not lived there for over 10 years, I still refer to the Chicago area as home (denial? who knows).

I am engaged to Becca, who also posts here, and we are getting married in a month and a day 1500 miles away from where either of us live in Indiana, which is where we met. You can find out more about our wedding and all things involved with it at our poorly updated co-blog Together Without A Map. I work at a local YMCA as the after school and camps director, and have working in youth sevices pretty much my entire professional career.

I collect things, usually toys, and like to play games, especially board games and rpgs. I'm currently fighting crime in Gotham, so I've been busy.

I either know or have met many of the folk that post here in some capacity or another. I know Luke, J, and Suzanne through our work on the Tunnel Project, amongst other unsavoury events.

1 comment: