Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 18: Announcement by J.

"Local Resident Gets a Nice Surprise in The Mail!"

I received this in the mail today. Wow. It's much bigger than my mailbox. Also bigger than my laptop, and almost bigger than my daughter. It's the most ridiculous piece of advertising mail that I've ever seen. There is a real car key taped to it (which we all know isn't for a real car) and there is a fake check written out to me on the other side. My name is also inserted throughout the ad. Such a waste of time and money. No wonder the car companies are disappearing..


Larger version.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is some seriously elaborate advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously. They go to some amazing effort. Let us know when they send out free hookers taped to junk mail.

    ReplyDelete