Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 30: Carve by Taylor

When I was driving home from work today, I was thinking that I would show off this sweet bear I carved out of a bar of soap about 5 years ago when I worked for the Boy Scouts that was still sitting in the glove box in my truck. And then I found it and realized that its not as sweet as I thought it was (from the front anyways, it does have a sweet behind)

So then I busted out some stamps I made a few years back for letterboxing that never made it to a location, and just ended up living under my desk in a box. This one is of the Swedish Chef, but you know that, because you know Bill from Pawtucket. It was carved by hand using an exacto knife and using some Steadler carving material (think oversized white eraser). I wanted to show off my topless princess leia playing guitar hero stamp made for a NWWBW challenge, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. you can see the printed version here though if you like. NOTE - the nipples are true and they will entice you.

No comments:

Post a Comment