Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 2: Parallel by Taylor

I am at a conference for both today and tomorrow in Meredith NH right on Lake Winnipesaukee, and decided to not bring the battery charger for my camera because why would I need that? The battery hasa charge, it'll be good to go while I'm here. The battery dies on it as I am trying to play with the settings to get the time stamp off, and I never get to take any pictures with it today, so on to the exciting art of taking pictures with your phone. Surprisingly, they turned out ok, though setting up shots is pretty tough when you can't see the screen because of the sun glaring on the screen.

Staying at the Inn at Bay Point. Views great and the room is amazing, and surprisingly full of parallel lines (like frighteningly so)and I have a porch. Yay for leaving the battery charger!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, my camera is lacking a viewfinder. So I take a lot of shots "blind". In fact the one I used today I couldn't see the screen :)

    ReplyDelete