Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 4: Fair by Luke

This was a really daunting one for me and I've thought about it a lot the last 24 hours. Obviously it's a word that can be interpreted a number of ways, and none of them are particularly easy to shoot. My immediate association was fun fair, but at home tonight in my house of junk, I don't exactly have one of those to capture.

So instead I started to think about the essence of a fun fair. What does it feel like? Can I attempt to capture that?

Arrgh... I hate how this upload thing adds grain and compresses it all up.

2 comments:

  1. luke, have you tried using your imageshack account and linking from there? alternately I found out that photoshop now has a similar service, and keeps the photos at their original resolution (and freaking huge) www.photoshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive light up Star Wars vehicles would definitely be a fun fair. Although they do look like they just ganged up and knocked over the green light.

    ReplyDelete