Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 67: Games by J.

For the past year or so, I've been spending my free time developing board/card games (see Championland) It's really fun and challenging, and can also be a little nerve-wracking.

Here are some notes, temporary boards, card ideas for a few of the games I'm working on. I counted 16 games in progress the other day, and I know of a few more since then.

I think the real game for me is to see how many games I can try to work on at one time.


Larger version.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were also creating games, that is so awesome!! I love games a lot, I need to come to one of your game days. Clue and Twister, if that counts, are my favorites (re: I'm awesome at them).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, it's so much fun. I found a company that printed cards and wanted to try it out. I've made 4 card games now, and working on many more.

    Game day is always so much fun. Kind of nerd-fest, but I think that's expected.

    ReplyDelete