Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 72: Change by CC

DSC01999
The idea of having change in your pockets seems to be becoming old fashioned. I use pennies in my labs a lot because they are easy to come by. Two weeks ago we did a lab where the kids had to see how many drops of water fit on a penny. In one of my classes, some of the pennies went missing. I started screaming "This makes no sense!" A smart kid replied "No, it does make "cents"! When the class was over I found all the change on my lab table looking like this with a note saying "Never say no cents when it is cents." What a Weirdo!

2 comments:

  1. cat and i laughed so hard at this!!!
    it takes a real special person to teach high-schoolers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely does. And by special, you must mean insane. That's how I feel these days!

    ReplyDelete