Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 72: Change by J.

I bought a new hoodie.

My old one is ripped and stained. I wanted the same one, but the stores insist on changing their designs up each year. I don't really like this kind of change, and will often buy multiples of the same jeans/shoes/sweaters just for this very reason. Will always regret not buying another one of those hoodies a few years ago. But I was able to find a new hoodie at a new store that is pretty damn awesome. Only bought one though...


Larger version.

3 comments:

  1. i've been trying to find a new hoodie myself now for the last few months, and just can't do it. Even in Seattle, can't find a thing I like. glad you found something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! glad you finally found one!! super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It took going into stores that I don't normally go into, and some that I never even knew existed to finally find one that I really liked.

    ReplyDelete